In today’s mad world of relentless rat race and cut-throat competition, it goes without saying that most of you lead stressful lives.
Every day, as you browse through the net you will come across one article or the other on work-life balance. These blogs actually suggest some actionable tips in bringing in some semblance in the work-life balance.
Though it can be quite dicey to know how many of you actually go out there and strive to achieve the balance by following the tips.
As an entrepreneur and an employer, the kind of work-ambience that you provide your employees is capable of making a huge difference to the productivity and the level of compliance, competence and motivation.
Health is a Fundamental to Maintain Work-Life Balance
Stress can have a number of major adverse effects on the body and affects the entire physical and mental well-being in more ways than one. It wreaks havoc on the body’s natural rhythm and on the hormonal balance of the body. This ultimately looms large on the immune system of the body. A stressful person goes through some massive indecisions in life. This can lead to massive health risks like cardio-vascular disease, Diabetes, weak immune system and insomnia. These are some of the major stress-related problems that arise today.
Ways to Support Healthy Lifestyle at Workplace
There are quite a few ways in which you can support your employees in maintaining work-life balance. Here are a few strategies that can help.
- Concentrate on productivity and not the number of hours worked.
- Permit the employees to work from home part time.
- Try to lead by example. When your employees find you to make tactical life-style changes they will be encouraged to do the same.
- You can plan the strategic breaks during work hours so that your employees can step away from work for a while.
- Try to include better perks and meaningful benefits.
- You should encourage improved work culture that endorses team mentality and is comprehensive.
- Try to conduct routine wellness programs and activities.
- Flexible work hours is a must.
- You can also host get-togethers and parties at places like trampoline parks and gyms that will help them to unwind from the stress for a bit.
Maintaining Work-Life Balance by Trampolining
One great way of keeping the workers motivated is to host office parties and picnics on regular intervals. Keeping in mind the wellness of the employees, most businesses arrange a number of events on a routine basis to trigger more interaction among the employees.
Instead of going for the regular office or corporate parties you can go for fun activities like trampolining that are good for health and also encourage team building. One such option is regular trampolining. If you want to mix and match work and play, a trampoline park is undoubtedly, one of the most ideal destinations. In fact, a host of major corporate events are being hosted at trampoline parks, these days. So you can plan an afternoon of pure team-building fun or arrange for a brainstorming session for an upcoming product launch. No matter what the case is, you should know that the time spent in the indoor trampoline park in the UK or otherwise, will always be well spent. So arrange your next office event at a trampoline park near you and witness your employees as they bond over rebounding.